Tuesday, October 2, 2018

My little sister



I don't remember the swollen belly of mommy
I don't even remember your face...
or how u looked like when u were a baby...
or anything about the hospital you were born in...
but why is this day so damn unforgettable...
Its like I didn't exist before this day...

I remember distinctly racing on the scooter because u were born..
I remember they told me not to touch you...
but you were mine...
So I was angry..
I would sneak in to cradle you... touch you...

Aaah... I remember now what I remember...
It felt like magic...
It was the first time i felt true joy in the long 3 years I had lived.....
Voila! It was the first memory I made....

Image result for sister with a baby

How many every alzheimer's I would pass through...
or how many ever alternate realites I would jump through...
I can't forget touching you my sweet little sister.
I can't forget how this little soul fused with mine forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment